Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Http referer Check Script

Well i figured that the Whole Thing is just CRAP... sure u know the FLASHGET :S !!
    u can Specify or edit the referer in it !!! so This is a BIG HOLE !
    well Tim_Axe !!! can u Suggest me Which Script to use from them.. because they are alot !! i think u know what i want..
    and thx in advance

Checkout Bizzar AntiLeech from http://www.bizzarscripts.net/

Edit the "leech.php" and "filenotfound.php" files to include your website information, and then edit the "download.php" to setup the variables. Move the files to protect into a new folder, and change the variables to go into the new folder.

Now, to link to the files, you do something like "example.com/download.php?filename.zip" and the script could read the file from "example.com/realfolder123/filename.zip" but the person visiting the website would never know the real folder, only the "download.php". You can't do too much about people faking referrers, but since most people don't know anything about faking it they'll run into "leech.php" instead of getting your files. This program doesn't log people who leech (and the referrers they came from), but it is the best program for the job that I found @ HotScripts. Enjoy.

thx for help

well i got a lil idea.. if a User know how to fake the referrer.. Can i use the IP instead of Domain !!!!?? so if he try he will do by inserting the Domain and it should not Work ! or not !
    well stupid idea but maybe it works
    lemme try

It won't work if your host uses virtualhosts, which is likely if it's a large hosting company.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

ohhhhhhhh i missed this point.. yes i got it it will be mess if there is vhost or Using Shared IP