Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rules for women;)

Rules for women;)

1. Learn to work the toilet seat: if it's up put it down.

2. Don't cut your hair. Ever.

3. Don't make us guess.

4. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

5. Sometimes, he's not thinking about you. Live with it.

6. He's never thinking about "The Relationship."

7. Get rid of your cat. And no, it's not different, it's just like every other cat.

8. Dogs are better than cats.

9. Sunday = Sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

10. Shopping is not everybody's idea of a good time.

11. Anything you wear is fine. Really.

12. You have enough clothes.

13. You have too many shoes.

14. Crying is blackmail. Use it if you must, but don't expect us to like it.

15. Your brother is an idiot.

16. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don't work.

17. No, he doesn't know what day it is. He never will. Mark anniversaries on a calendar.

18. Share the bathroom

19. Share the closet.

20. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers.

21. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

22. Nothing says 'I love you' like sex in the morning.

23. Foreign films are best left to foreigners.

24. Check your oil.

25. Anything we said 6 or 8 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.

26. Christopher Columbus didn't need directions, and neither do we.

27. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

28. Yes, pissing standing up is more difficult than peeing from point blank range. We're bound to miss sometimes.

29. Yes, and No are perfectly acceptable answers.

30. Don't fake it. We'd rather be ineffective than deceived.

31. If you don't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

32. Let us ogle. If we don't look at other women, how can we know how pretty you are?

33. Don't rub the lamp if you don't want the genie to come out.

34. You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you want it done-not both.

35. Women wearing Wonder bras and low-cut blouses lose their right to complain about having their boobs stared at.

36. Don't make 50 rules when 36 will do.

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    LOL funny true stuff man...
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Wow.
    Just when I started to think that the computer geek community was getting over their sexism and macho-mentality...
    I mean, I get that it's a joke, but just 'cause you're laughing when you say ****ed up stuff doesn't make it okay.

"35. Women wearing Wonder bras and low-cut blouses lose their right to complain about having their boobs stared at."

I mean, what the hell? You might as well add on:
    37. If a woman gets raped, it's her own damn fault for looking hot.

HAHAHAHA! As a man, this type of **** makes me ashamed.

Wow.
    Just when I started to think that the computer geek community was getting over their sexism and macho-mentality...
    I mean, I get that it's a joke, but just 'cause you're laughing when you say ****ed up stuff doesn't make it okay.

"35. Women wearing Wonder bras and low-cut blouses lose their right to complain about having their boobs stared at."

...dude..u got issues. Seek help.

er0k
    cybr1d >> your a retard, kill yourself.

Banned
    I married a geek... am I lucky that she's sexy, too, or what...
    3rr03... if it's got ****, it's gonna be stared at... that ain't sexist, that's one of the only certainties in life... and your "analogy" goes against all rules of logic... it assumes that you estimate "staring at" as high/low as "raping"... that's sick ...

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    You know, as a woman I did find these funny (and for some of these there does ring a bit of truth). I do think it's a big leap to go from these to a "blame the victim" kind of defense for rape. All humour at some level degrades or demeans someone or it takes a specific aspect and exaggerates it. The question is whether someone can truly make the distinction between humour for the sake of humour and humour for the sake of oppression. For example, "Christopher Columbus didn't need directions, and neither do we." To that I'd say, "This explains why Christopher ended up where he did and not where he intended to" (CC was looking for a path to China/India).

IMO, this is just humour.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Er0k, find another thread where you can be your usual idiot self....

Wow.

As a man,THIS type of **** makes me sick lol,all you had to do was laugh and forget about it sheesh

er0k,Cybr1d I started the dang thread,I claim sole rights to be the idiot on this

Damn, I thought that stupidity that was rampant during the 'elections' was over with.

[On topic]
    As a fun excercise in female psycology, when ever I see a woman proudly displaying her breasts by going braless and usually in a tight tee shirt or see through blouse of some kind, I usually smile and say 'Nice **** (breasts if others are around)".

Almost always (in fact 100% of the time) the woman will cross here arms over her breasts and give me a dirty look, and then storm off.

????

If they don't want you to look and then compliment them.......why do they display them like that??
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown