GTA: Vice City - an issue

Thread: GTA: Vice City - an issue

The Prancing Pirate

GTA: Vice City - an issue

I have GTA: Vice City on my PC, but I installed a mod which I can't uninstall. So I would like to completely remove the game and then reinstall it. But obviously, there is a problem - I will lose all my saved games, and I have already completed it. Can anyone please tell me where the saved game files are? I have had a peep around, and there aren't any obvious folders...I have also "shown" hidden folders but there aren't any. If my directory was
    Code:
    C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto Vice City
    could you please tell me where I could find the save files? Thanks a lot in advance, and *sorry* to those who think this thread is irrelevant to these forums.

J_K9
    TAZForum <---- click

Banned
    Check your My Documents folder, there is a folder named GTA Vice City User Files, inside there are files named like so: GTAVCsf2.b, the format is GTAVCsfx.b where the x implies the slot the game was saved under... by default when you uninstall GTA Vice City those files are left untouched... but you could back them up just to be safe. =)

The Prancing Pirate
    ;TT, thank you very much! I can't believe I didn't see it...
    Always look in the simple places before the complicated: you will save much time - Unknown
    J_K9
    TAZForum <---- click