Batch problem

Thread: Batch problem

Banned

Batch problem

I wasn't sure where to put this so I just decided to put it in here. I am trying to make a simple batch file that telnets to my school server and logs me on.
    I can do the simple
    telnet xxx.xxxx.xxx

but then how do i get it to pause for about 3 seconds to load, then enter my username-enter-password-enter??

Well,

If no-one else will, I shall............

Is this allowed given the AUP (authorised usage policy) of your school?

Do you realise that anyone who discovered such a program could then log onto your school network as YOU From a security viewpoint, I would not recommend that.

You never know what they might do in your name..............I have a pretty good idea

My advice is "not a very good idea"...........OK, I am paranoid, I don't use autologins, password rememberers or any of that crap................but I am a lot older than you and have never been ripped off or stiched up.

just a bit of advice, based on what you have posted so far.

Banned
    this is only a login to authinticate my computer to use the internet, its not my account for school. I have to authinticate every 2 hours for me to use the internet or AIM or any multiplayer game

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    I am trying to make a simple batch file that telnets to my school server and logs me on.
    Do you realise that anyone who discovered such a program could then log onto your school network as YOU
    this is only a login to authinticate my computer to use the internet
    It is still not a good idea.
    Just how much time do you envisage saving utilising this method ?
    Should the Admin find it, will they be 'upset'.
    As it is a school set up, and not you own, I would strongly suggest that you refrain from this sort of addition.
    Wait until you have your OWN system set up, and the money [Yes, it costs real money] at risk is your own.
    Then decide if you would like to implement this method of access............
    55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Banned
    thanks for the info