Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funky taskbar icon

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Ms. M:

That's a nifty prog. I had heard of it but never used it...
    You gotta be joking..... I've been pushing it for a year here and you didn't trust me enough to try it.... I am cut to the quick!!!!! ;-)

Nihil: I like your thought processes...... Never thought of that.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I've been pushing it for a year here and you didn't trust me enough to try it....
    And for the last year I've been in Slack. Only recently have I gone back to the *UGH* Windows world... It's kinda useless in *nix environments me thinks...

But credit to you to..
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

I actually used that one and found nothing that clued me in...
    However, MsMittens came to the rescue again....The file...Avast Email scanner
    I had the option for scanning email turned OFF but the update from 4.4 to 4.5 turned it on. I used the proc viewer and found the lil critter hiding so nicely. Have sinced turned off the email scanner and it hasnt come back.
    Sex is like \"Social Security\". You get a little each month, but it\'s not enough to live on.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Wildred: Cool... I knew the email protection was there somewhere.

[Off-Topic Humor]

Ms. M:

Send my lollypop via PM please..... Or you can keep it till I visit Toronto next and give it to me in person....

[/Off-Topic Humor]
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides