Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SKS 20-round clip Rambo Massacre

SKS 20-round clip Rambo Massacre

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,139327,00.html
    About 20 shots were fired, but it's unclear whether anyone returned fire. The hunting party had only one gun among them.
    Who was this guy Vassili Zaitsev?

Ok, people, in the future, if you see a Southeast Asian or any man with a banana clip sitting in your tree stand you get the fu*k out of that vicinity and call a game warden.

Something tells me these guys said something like get your chink chank ass down out of my tree stand you.........(4th of July)

I don't know about you, but when I hear more than three gunclaps in a row I'm the first to bail!

Re: SKS 20-round clip Rambo Massacre

Originally posted here by !mitationRust
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,139327,00.html

Something tells me these guys said something like get your chink chank ass down out of my tree stand you.........(4th of July)

I don't know about you, but when I hear more than three gunclaps in a row I'm the first to bail!
    I just heard on NPR this morning that the man claims they did incite him with racial derogatives. However, the police department is claiming that it looks like the man hunted the other hunters down. (Although you might not get a fair investigation from white cops in Wisconsin)
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    I wouldnt hunt with someone who carried an assult rifle... ( he claims he was invited to hunt with some other hunters) someone who hunts with that kind of weapon wouldnt be hunting with me.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

This is a "hate" crime. An Asian man murdered half a dozen white men. That would classify as a hate crime wouldn't it?
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

MsMittens, have you attempted a search for all "racist comments"? http://www.antionline.com/search.php...der=descending

Are you going to start sending several PM's or start editing?

Fair is fair.(political differences aside)

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Sigh.

The PM I sent you (and it was sent to you so we could deal with this privately) was not as a mod but rather a personal point of view. If you feel that you want to post it that way, fine. But, I felt I had to say something because *I* PERSONALLY found it offensive because of the fact that I live with someone who is chinese.

Now as to your search, first off, I can't do anything about stuff that appears in alt.2600 or other newsgroups. As for the other posts, if I miss those I'm sorry. I can't be everywhere. But for this one I do, AS AN INDIVIDUAL (NOT A MOD), find the use of that term offensive. It's a personal thing. If I was doing it as a mod, I would have moved or removed the post. Notice that I didn't.

Oh.. and mods cannot edit other people's posts.

[edit]

And I've just re-read. And realized that it wasn't necessarily you're POV of view that you were presenting. I apologize for my misreading of the post.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Re: Re: SKS 20-round clip Rambo Massacre

Originally posted here by CXGJarrod
    I just heard on NPR this morning that the man claims they did incite him with racial derogatives. However, the police department is claiming that it looks like the man hunted the other hunters down. (Although you might not get a fair investigation from white cops in Wisconsin)
    "fair investigation from white cops" In America homicides are measured and photographed, especially massacres under the eye of the national media.

Now I'm not a representative of the Wisconsin blue homicide department, but if the victims corpses were found scattered away from the deer stand and were shot in the back, I guess one could say they were hunted. Not to mention if they dropped everything and ran. Can't forget about the footprints and whatnot. Maybe they had dirt under their fingernails from crawling away, then they were shot in the back of the head five feet away from where they started to crawl, they would be considered prey at that point.

"Chai Soua Vang, a former military hospital records clerk who qualified as a sharpshooter in the California National Guard." I swear those guys every year take the state and national military shooting events. I'm not too worried about this "back door draft", those guards shoot to kill!

Originally posted here by MsMittens
    If I was doing it as a mod, I would have moved or removed the post. Notice that I didn't.

Oh.. and mods cannot edit other people's posts.
    ?????? Edit can mean to delete or eliminate.

And I said "If it's not too late to edit, you have my perm to remove at will."

Road-C, I never really understood the "race crime" laws and the heavier penalties they come with.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Edit to me means modify or change. Remove means delete or eliminate.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Perhaps, as it is coming to Sunday, we should all pray for ALL those concerned?

Hey, we have all done something we have to answer for? ............I guess the colour of the uniform doesn't make that much difference?

just my thoughts.................................

Personally, I feel that racial remarks (or any for that matter) are no reason to shoot and kill someone. This man took 6 men's lives.. that is just not right.. I hope he is punished.