Thread: The French are grubbing for money... AGAIN...

AO Ancient: Team Leader

The French are grubbing for money... AGAIN...

Story

Wankers.......

Of course, that's my personal opinion....

*COUGH* Wankers.....

Comments?
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Grubbing for money when they agree to write off 30 billion in debt to Iraq?!

Perhaps I'm missing what you mean specifically...
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

To be honest tiger shark even without Ms Mittens link I dont see how you came to the conclusion about France grubbing for money from the news item as posted. Is there more somewhere else that maybe we didnt see?

edit MsMittens I think he means the wanker part
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

MURACU

edit MsMittens I think he means the wanker part

No he does not!..............he knows I confiscated their instruction manual years ago

elle est ecrivez en un langue incomprehensible?

There is a SPAM advert on our TV right now!............and I have just watched a programme that tells me that we have more tornados per square mile than anywhere else in the World

I need beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Nihil, you live in a trailer park?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

I just find it odd that France NOW decided to participate....

On a second thought, no I do not find it odd...it is, after all simply typical of France.

Hi MsM,

No I don't live in a "trailer park"...........but there are a lot of them around here, as I live in a seaside resort. Over here we call them "caravan sites"

I went to get a bottle of propane the other day................these "trailers" were on sale for $55,000 and more...............they are very much a "middle class" sort of thing over here. Remember, that is just to buy the trailer, you still have to pay for the site etc.

SPAM (the canned meat) is being advertised on UK television at the moment.............this is the first time ever AFAIK, and I have been watching TV for over forty years!

As for "twisters", I have seen two and a waterspout, in my lifetime. They are typically very small and do not last very long..................you feel sort of "honoured" by the experience.........although we have a large number of them, they are so small and short lived that actual damage to property is very rare. I have never heard of anyone being seriously injured or killed by one.