Snow Snow Snow!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snow Snow Snow!!!

Snow Snow Snow!!!

Well... We just had our first snow here in the midwest! We've got about 3-4 inches and it's still a comin down!
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

I'm in the midwest too. RIght now i'm in St Louis and the snow is going north and south of here. So thats good for my drive home but i'd really love to have some snow.

You're about 3 hours away from me right now then... My town is near sedalia.

I can't wait till the snow stops... ATV+leaves+snow+nonfrozen mud=FUN for me!

We have at least 4 inches now... I at this rate we will definitly have 5 or 6 by noon... It's coming down pretty good.
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

Originally posted here by The Grunt
    You're about 3 hours away from me right now then... My town is near sedalia.

I can't wait till the snow stops... ATV+leaves+snow+nonfrozen mud=FUN for me!

We have at least 4 inches now... I at this rate we will definitly have 5 or 6 by noon... It's coming down pretty good.
    What kind of ATV do you own? Its nice and sunny outside here in California. I am heading to the desert this weekend with my YFZ450. Cant wait!
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

I've got an '87 honda 300cc utility... We use it more for work than anything... but it's still fun as hell to play around with... I like it better for playing in the snow cuz of the weight... it slides more once you get it sliding.

********** |ceWriterguy
    Enjoy it. It's in the 50's here and won't hit the upper 30's until tomorrow night.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Really? Down here in Arkansas, we're lucky if we even see an INCH of snow in one year!

Yeah... weather patterns are weird like that... It will all hit us and none ever hits arkansas... I may OK, but it will go north before it gets to you guys... Gotta love weather... We usually don't get this much snow this early...

Originally posted here by The Grunt
    I've got an '87 honda 300cc utility... We use it more for work than anything... but it's still fun as hell to play around with... I like it better for playing in the snow cuz of the weight... it slides more once you get it sliding.
    Never driven in the snow, but have heard its a lot of fun. My quad usually just makes it to the dunes.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Hehe, we're getting a cold front tomorrow. It's only supposed to be 71! It's 83 right now, so that's a big change. It might even get cold enough for a fire in the fireplace tomorrow night, it's supposed to be around 45.

I love Florida so much
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.