Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Using a laser printer? Careful what you print.....

I think everyones missing an even bigger picture. Even if the serial number wasnt there, most people still touch the paper. So theres your finger prints..... Better start calling DNA "The man"
    Whats a \"START\" button?

Here’s a side of the privacy issue I would like you all to consider. (those of you that haven’t been here long enough to have heard my rants before)

What your looking at is the development of a system where no one can do anything wrong without getting caught. Although many here aren’t old enough to have really screwed up, there are many here who are. Many of us will do something stupid before they reach middle age or even adulthood. (an assumption I know, but one my eyes can bear witness too).

What would your life be like if you were caught for ‘EVERYTHING’ you’ve ever done wrong?

That’s what we’re looking at for our kids…or maybe even our younger brothers and sisters.

We’re only human and I think future generations deserve the same break the title provides.

Sure printers might be set up this way to stop a few counterfeiters, but it’s not going to be limited to this. There are hordes of bright people out there on the ‘right side’ of the law who will figure out ‘bigger and better’ ways to use this technology just because they’re aggressive and want to prove their worth…. Is it worth it?

I don’t believe “big brother” exists, but set up the system and one WILL show up.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”