Thread: Processor Speed decreased

Did someone said Pizza :) FanacooL's Avatar

Angry Processor Speed decreased

I think I should my Laptop.

1) Well here's the new problem im facing in it..... Well as I mentioned its Toshiba 4080XCDT Pentium II 366 Mhz with 64 MB Ram...... Now after i installed the new HD i just saw that when i go into the system information or rud DirectX Diagnose..... Both of them showing ~180 Mhz..... Now wht could be wrong here....

2) There is another problem well i dunno realted with hardware or software..... well i have installed 98 and 2000 professional in the new harddisk of the laptop..... Whenever i browse to a drive or go further in a folder i receive this message....

Windows 2000: something relating with folder.htt not the virus i know that its some script error.... Object required "FSO" missing i think.....
    Windows 98 Script error: Type Mismatch "Execute" n shows to option yes or no whether allow the script to run or not.
    when i click on anyone of the option:
    "KJ_Script" Error same script error

Any comments......
    One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man!

Is the processor speed correct in the BIOS?
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

Did someone said Pizza :) FanacooL's Avatar
    There is no such option in BIOS
    One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man!