The Extreme Kindness Tour...

Thread: The Extreme Kindness Tour...

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

The Extreme Kindness Tour...

Perhaps the world could use a few more of Extreme Kindness

The Extreme Kindness Tour is a three month non-profit marathon: our mission is to connect the world through kindness. Four friends in one motorhome will be committing random acts of kindness in as many Canadian communities as possible. We'll be knocking on your door offering to cook you dinner, dragging you out for a game of hockey on your coffee break, or entertaining kids at the childrens' hospital. Kindness 24/7.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Good idea!

/facetious

We'll be knocking on your door offering to cook you dinner, dragging you out for a game of hockey on your coffee break
    My dinner does not need cooking............it is precooked in the can............you just have to fight my two cats for the cans, and the opener................

Errrrrrrrrrrrr coed hockey...............about as "kind" as a pre-emptive thermonuclear strike?

facetious/

Good luck

Banned
    msMittens: That is a pretty cool idea! Thanks for the link.

Beats the Oprah thing, of late, that is staged and screened, and really all about Oprah.

nihil: Hockey, as practiced in Canada, is a very beautiful, violent artform on ice. As opposed to the US football's "controlled violence."