Know any good Web Server Control Panels

Thread: Know any good Web Server Control Panels

Know any good Web Server Control Panels

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any really good web server control panels, like Ensim, Plesk, or cPanel. I'm preferrably looking for an open source, free solution.

My business has a dedicated server, and we want something to get our client's websites up and running quickly. We are currently using Ensim, because it came with the package, but over 50% of the time when we make changes the site goes down because it is "in an inconsistent state" and the only way to get it back up is to delete the ENTIRE site and re-create it.

We are a startup and can't afford big bucks for high-end solutions, and even if we could, I don't think it would be worth it. After seeing how much Ensim itself costs, and how bad it has been for us, I don't think I want to buy one.

We just need a control panel that will let us create sites, MySQL database users, mail accounts, and provide them with a login so they can manage their mail, databases, and files

I"m a CPanel person myself. however I googled your request and could only locate:

Here is a link to Cpanel free wizard install but it is only a trial. sorry:

According to that site, it only cost 9.95$ for cpanel? Maybe I've missed somethign.