Thread: MAC System Networking

MAC System Networking

Hi Guys,

I need help from MAC gurus on how i will access MAC network places if any on mac os... also i need to know steps on how to make it connect and share files (resources) with window systems like winme, 2000 prof, etc...

The mac system was connected and communicating with an NT 4.0 system, suddenly the NT crashed and that same NT system is what we are using to keep files scanned through the mac os...

The mac os system is the system we are using to serve as our scan systme that support a scanner made for mac os systems only... then save all scanned files to the NT 4.0 system...

I want to know how i can access the mac network places if available and share a folder that i created on the mac os and the window system so that both os will communicate with each other if possible guys..

Please i need this assistance urgently.

Thanks

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Which Mac OS is it and what are you using to communicate with the NT System? There is DAVE, which, AFAIK, the standard for Mac-Windows connectivity.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

apple mac is the os

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    There is OS 9 and OS X. Each of these is vastly different than the other. So which version of the OS do you have?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage