Can anyone review this site???

Thread: Can anyone review this site???

Banned

Can anyone review this site???

Hi, I have a new site at www.computer-tutorials.org and the forums at www.computer-tutorials.org/phpBB2/

The site has a number of features at the moment and there are a number of projects on the way soon.

- Has a very full ebooks list
    - An active forum
    - Lots of tutorials already and the list is growing
    - Programming, security and graphics contests.
    - A section in forum where you can submit your own tutorials.
    - Many less covered subjects such as electronics and phreaking.

Coming soon
    - Updates to all the tutorials
    - Free downloads of tools and rainbow tables

Anyway tell me what you think of the site and feel free to join the forums, submit links, tutorials and other cool stuff. This is a serious site, so with only legal downloads etc. If anyone could leave any positive or negative feedback, it would be appreciated (yes I know there are a few broken links)

Cheers

Sco

Wow, not a bad design, rich context, very very nice, usefull links, etc....

out of 10 i'd give it an 8 !
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

Banned
    OH GOD THE COLORS!!! I'M GOING BLIND!!!!

Banned
    well, I happen to like the colors actually but I suppose I see where you are coming from. The forums are much easier on the eye though.

Thanks for having a look, anyone else care to comment/and or sign up to the forums, it will help the site grow. We have all been there I'm sure

Thanks for the help

Sco

he information that we give is provided so the you can secure yourself from the latest vulnerabilities. I do not authorise the illegal
    you might wanna spell check that no site looks professional with grammer and/or typing errors.

first word should be THAT
    second should be : authorize
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

second should be : authorize
    It is a UK site?........................we tend to use "S" where American English uses "Z"

Banned
    ****! I didnt even notice that. Thanks.

I am going to go over the site with a fine comb this weekend, so hopefully by then it will be all sorted.

Sco

where American English uses "Z"
    yeah because they all just wanna be leet, like script kiddiez instead of kiddies, ugh these americans. ....