Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need some big help guys!

Need some big help guys!

Someone has hacked the yahoo messages board for Sirius stock. Others also. Thousands of hate and anti-USA messages on the board 24 hours a day. It's going on for several days now.

Its' all done with a computer. The guy must have thousands of accounts.

Anyway anyone can stop it? Their are also messages threating to kill the President on the boards. You can see the messages

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/mb?s=SIRI

I think that link will work.

oh no what are we gonna do ? Call the secret serivce man, this is a serious national thread......

:-|
    O.G at A.O

Why dont you contact yahoo then since they host it?
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

You know this is America. Actually more then that this is the internet. THey do have the right to say or post whatever they want. Nice or not i think you need to seek help from Yahoo as well.

if their posting anti-american and kill the president stuff their already being tracked down...dont worry about it
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Originally posted here by Aden
    You know this is America. Actually more then that this is the internet. THey do have the right to say or post whatever they want. Nice or not i think you need to seek help from Yahoo as well.
    Actually, it is illegal to threaten the president. Federal Crime. Secret Service can take you in without any evidence for the most part, just someone saying you wanted to kill the president. You get thrown in jail till he is at least out of the area.
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

Someone has hacked the yahoo messages board for Sirius stock.
    Oh really? Show me something that would point out that anything has been "broken into"
    Others also.
    He has "thousands of accounts" remember? So how would you know...
    Its' all done with a computer.
    All I got to say about that ^ is Haha!

This is sad that Yahoo allows this for days. I never seen a worse attack on Yahoo since I had the internet. 24 hour a day non stop attack on the bb boards.

Who would order from them if they can't stop a bb attack? They got real security problems there.

And Im pissed off because this is like the hottest stock in years. It really sucks that the entire board is now useless.

They got real security problems there.
    Prove it.

Tell me something. When you register on yahoo for an account, you have to entre in a code at bottom of the screen. Those scrambled letters that are slanted.

Tell me how someone is able to defeat that by registering hundreds of accounts with a computer?

The post are all computer generated. They are done 24 hours a day like 10 a min or so. Don't tell me someone is pressing posting buttons from morning to night non stop. If you respond to a post, they never write back.

I even had some guys names on ignore and their post still showed up! Total defeat of security.