I haven't posted here since early this year, so I thought I'd say a big *hello* to all the people I missed using as sounding boards. To think of all the hours I spent solving propblems which could've been answered here.

I'm now in my last year of a computer security undergraduate program near Toronto, Ontario, Canada now. At least if I don't fail anything else.

I'd also like to thank those who sent the "where the hell are you" emails which eventually brought me back. I guess my real life got in the way of this one. Hopefully I won't forget this place the next time I'm banging my head off a desk in a desperate attempt to relieve computer-induced stress.

I see the site has gone through a few changes since last I posted. Gore is now the top antipoint earner and MsMittens is now the top poster. And I can now assign points to a thread and not just a post (what's up with that?) Lots of features have been added and longtime members have disappeared.

Hopefully in the future I can help people here as much as they have helped me in the past.

Cheers,

Striek