Well, I finally found the answer to my prayers a couple weeks ago. After getting distraught at the school and at the government agencies I was looking into, I checked the website of the four-year school I am transfering to, and this time I found exactly what I was looking for. They are offering a Masters in Computer Security and Information Assurance. I checked their website before and they weren't offering it, and some of the courses are still under developement. The requirement is a Bachelors in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT, or a few other computer related fields, then you can transfer into their computer security and information assurance program.

Because of my math score on my placement test, I have to start off in a technologies program, then once my math is up to speed, I can transfer over into IT. But I was wondering if IT is good enough for me to start in to get me into computer security, or if one of those other two programs, Computer Science or Software Engineering would be better for me to take and to then transfer over to in IT. Which of those three would best prepare me, or won't it matter? I am thinking it won't matter cause anyone can come from any one of those fields and once they get there that program will teach what is needed then, but I was just wondering if there would be a better program for me to go into than IT, or is IT going to be good enough for me for now?

This is the link Computer Security and Information Assurance program I liked at the four-year school I wanted to transfer to, so, I was also wondering I could get some feed back about the core courses it has itself, and what you guys think of it, whether it seems good to go or not. Thank you much

http://www.cs.rit.edu/~hpb/Scia/index.html