Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who wouldn't like a present?

er0k
    dergh is a random sound i made

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Maybe a trip to your doctor might be in order...... I've made some pretty wierd sounds, (especially when asleep), according to my sweetie and that wasn't one of them....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

dergh is a random sound i made
    I think you meant "Loch Dergh"?

Biggest lake in Ireland....awsome pike fishing?

Bloody dangerous in bad weather though

er0k...................that is the best rearguard action since Roland de Roncevalles, and he was way back in the Emperor Charlemain's time

I would just like to post an apology for post i've learned that even if you explain your falacy it's still wrong and you will get neged. I thought since it was in the interest of spreading some holiday cheer and just merely posting it in the suggestion forum it would of been overlooked.
    I'm sorry and admit my fault it won't happen again. If deleation is in order please tell me.

Banned
    It's in GCC... the guy who negged you and the thread should loosen up, or stop reading GCC...

Hrmm, Aden it appears as if you were greened (the original post of this thread) regardless so I don't think a "present" is needed? Bleh, besides there's nothing more for christmas I'd want then a green .gif!
    Space For Rent.. =]

Yes i was granted some christmas cheer by Negative although i think it could raise some moral for all to recieve. Perhaps the leason to be learned here is that it is better to give then receive. So how about this one. With holiday cheer let us spread joy through the gift of Greenies.

That wasn't really the message I was trying to spread (or send for that matter). But sure, do watcha like.. you must not have been here long (yet it says you registered a year after me). Oh well.. Happy Holidays!
    Space For Rent.. =]

No it's true i registered in Oct 2003. I've been so scared to ever post anything because i thought i be negged. So i only posted when i had a bunch of stuff to post. Like one of my first posts was a 6-7 page Paper on hacking i wrote.
    Things have changed though.
    I'm in college now and value this site so much.
    I've learned one great thing in life and that is "sometimes not knowing the answear is ok, What is more important is knowing how to and where to find the answear."
    This site helps me to live up to that.