View Poll Results: What is more powerful a Hurricane or Nuclear bomb?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hurricane

9 50.00%
  • Nuclear bomb

9 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ur Favourite Musician

Did someone said Pizza :) FanacooL's Avatar

Ur Favourite Musician

I was wondering among these musicians and soundtrack if u need to choose one which one u gona select n if there is any other mention that tooo....

1) Robert Miles
    2) Beethoven.
    One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man!

********** |ceWriterguy
    Robert Johnson. For those of you who don't know that name, don't feel too bad - he was known as the 'King of the Delta Blues' way back when.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Out of that selection, Beethoven. But overall, KMFDM. A truely god-like band, if you haven't heard any of their songs, kmfdmradio.net. I listen to this 24/7 and it never gets dull.
    It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious. - Murphy

I like robert Miles Fable really excellent , pleasent n soft...... beethoven Fur Elise..... Few of Yanni too.
    One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man!

Limp Bizkit!@!!!!!

Wait.. Beethoven

Beethoven outta those.

However i'm a big swing fan.
    So Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

Out of those, Beethoven. But I'm still not a big fan or anything. Right now I've been getting into Victor Lemonte Wooten. Unbelievable bassist. Otherwise I've been liking Maynard James Keenan from A Perfect Circle/Tool fame.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Originally posted here by KorpDeath
    Out of those, Beethoven. But I'm still not a big fan or anything. Right now I've been getting into Victor Lemonte Wooten. Unbelievable bassist. Otherwise I've been liking Maynard James Keenan from A Perfect Circle/Tool fame.
    Mmmmm Wooten... Yup... Delicous stuff... I prefer claypool's style though... I would love to see a primus concert... Anyways my favorite musician out of those would have to be beethoven, just cuz there is nothing worth listening to hardly on that list, and beethoven isn't too bad.

Have you heard APC's new album? I heard it was really good, but I haven't heard it yet Talk about a play on words. Where ya been anyways korp? Haven't seen ya around much lately.
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

Adding to my favorite list Mozart....

From that sad list, Beethoven. I also like Led Zeppelin as well. Anyways, I'm sure we can guess my favorite artist of all time is...
    Space For Rent.. =]