Thread: Got Gmilk?

Got Gmilk?

Hey everyone, sup. Same ol' here, learning, reading, the norm. Off topic MG32 was excellent with Devry information, but yea, offtopic.. I wanted to ask if anyone had any extra Gmail accounts that they could share, with me, as a friend and or just as a regular "good deed". If someone could share a Gmail account it would be highly appreciated, I dont ask for much, Gmail is just a need. I want to use it for business as well as an online HDD, for archiving.
    \"I\'m a lonely soldier, at war... Sent away to die... never quite knowing why.... Sometimes it makes no sense at all....\"

PM me your e-mail address and i'll send you an invite !
    O.G at A.O

Perhaps a sticky is in order to prevent more post asking for gmail? How about just a list thats stickied of people who have gmail to give away. Or just maybe people asking could search and see the numerous post already on this.

Or just maybe people asking could search and see the numerous post already on this.
    Nah, whats the fun in that? And how can you get your post count up, using that method?

********** |ceWriterguy
    Post count! Post count! Post count goooooood!

/me looks at this number 269 and grins.

Truthfully tho, yes, there should be a GMail sticky - at least until the foofaraw about it dies down.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Hey if there is a list i should be the # 1 provider, maybe a little present from all i gave one
    O.G at A.O

Banned

nice thinking negative . got gMILK?? ,man i was wondering what was g milk ,may be google opened some dairy company along with venturing into e mails.....

how stupid can i get ???

no..no.. no.. don't answer that !