Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Google Compromising National Security?

Originally posted here by ;TT
    Hahaha... attack code, ehh?
    C programming code. I don't know it's function.

--PuRe
    Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on LiveWebShop.com

i would think that means PUBLIC
    O.G at A.O

Banned
    http://www.twin-turbo.info/scareynothin.c

A program in C.... BOOO!!!!

Threat to world security right there.

And it did say attack code before you edited it.

Originally posted here by ©opy®ight
    i would think that means PUBLIC
    Yea i guess it would their are some progs that you can downloade from ths site i dont think they want you to cuz goodle has no catch and you cant view the html also the file format is unknown i dont think thay would actualy do any thing but you cond get them and try to figure out what it should do cuz in win you cant run it as lest on my machine.

I ran a few from the programs, they seem to be boot programs, partition resizers, BSD ISO's, some BS-OS in it's beta version, wouldnt install untill i ran fdisk (yeah right) ....forget that site !
    O.G at A.O

For get this post sorry for taking up tour space.

http://www.twin-turbo.info/scareynothin.c

A program in C.... BOOO!!!!

Threat to world security right there.

And it did say attack code before you edited it.
    Obviously your one of those hard headed types that doesn't want to get the jist of my post. Please refer to post: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...r=1#post809780

--PuRe
    Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on LiveWebShop.com

Banned
    Ever heard of robots.txt? Look it up, it'll stop search engines and the scenario you laid out. Sure there's ways to get secret information... but if you do, I doubt it'll be because a search engine coughed them up for you.

Ever heard of robots.txt? Look it up, it'll stop search engines and the scenario you laid out. Sure there's ways to get secret information... but if you do, I doubt it'll be because a search engine coughed them up for you.
    What are you talking about, it's already happening ~~> http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4217665/

--PuRe

That particular program is not the point Riot. What extasy is trying to get at is that blocked websites are able to be accesses through other means of merely doing specific searches on google.

I think that clasified information is stored in offline/internal networks, instead of servers with access to the outside.

Riot, you would not get into trouble for viewing .mil websites. After all, thats what they're there for. You could get into trouble if you're nosy and try to access restricted information.
    I was just thinking about that I disagree with you I think it would be on a network accessible by the internet because the internet was invented by the government to link all the bases and building together so now that it is popular why would they stop using it when it could be one of their greatest information moving media also it could be stored on internet2 which is what they are stating to use with IPv6 with the military for testing porpoises.