Thread: AntiOnline Addicts access

AntiOnline Addicts access

I am new to this site so this is my first post. The forums look great but I noticed that the Advanced Users have a special forum to exchange information that new users can't access. The forum is only accessible to users with 275 posts so I guess I could do a quick post to every forum and then I could get access but most of my posts would be meaningless or trivial and that would be against the spirit of the forum.

This web site seems to be aimed at the free exchange of information so we can all be more secure in our internet experiences. Unless the "Addicts" have something to hide, perhaps the Moderator could poll the current "Addicts" and ask if they would allow registered users to have "read only" access to the threads. Without the ability to post to this forum, we would not "clutter up" the forum but we might benefit from the thoughts presented there.

What say you, "AntiOnline Addicts"?

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Trust me.... You don't want or need access to Addicts.... Nothing of use goes on in there.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

heh well done tiger think you managed to throw him of the scent

yes yes nothing goes on in there and we def aint exchanging 0 day exploits or anything like that - no def not.

v_Ln

Banned
    It's a lame forum for retards to talk about people who they suspect are trolls, useless rants, and other bullshit that usually has 0 to do with security. Been there, done that. You want information, read the "Newbie Security Questions", as those usually have a good and decent conversation going most of the time.