Dining Etiquette around the world Quiz

Thread: Dining Etiquette around the world Quiz

AntiOnline n00b

Red face Dining Etiquette around the world Quiz

Hi

http://fekids.com/img/kln/flash/Dont...utTheWorld.swf

Now that's what i call Weird.............. Some of the Questions are really weird

Btw: i got 3 out of 11 ...................maybe i have a long way to go learning the Etiqutte of eating food.

--Good Luck--

Flash M0nkey
    weeeeee! 8 out of 10 and of course 1 of the ones i got wrong is the one about britian ¬_¬

v_Ln

I got a 5 out of 10. Looks like I'm not leaving the states anytime soon...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

AntiOnline n00b
    Originally posted here by valhallen
    weeeeee! 8 out of 10

v_Ln

Originally posted here by phishphreek80
    I got a 5 out of 10.
    ## out of 11 .....................There are 11 Questions about 11 Countries

I got 8 out of 11. As long as I stay out of England and Scotland, I should be fine.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    5 outta 11 lol im staying in Texas
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

8 of 11 woohoo... tied for 1st. :-)

8 out of 11.

Personally, I'm staying out of Iran. I don't use my left hand for much.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

AntiOnline n00b
    heya Striek

And would not go near a canadian................ when he is about to say "Thank You" for the Food .......

--Good Luck--

Actually the quiz was asking about the Inuit, a people who live in the remote northern regions of Canada. Most Canadians don't even know much about them.

We just split one of our northern territories in two and gave them autonomy over one of those pieces, Nunavut -- a piece roughly the size of Texas.

The Inuit may be known to some as the Eskimo people, stereotypically seen as living in igloos (not true). However, they find that term derogatory, as it was given to them by European explorers despite thier objections. "Inuit" is thier name for their own people.

Most Canadians simply say "Thank You" like everyone else.

Imagine that. We're not the Americans' crazy neighbour in the north. We're just like most of the world, except for the snow and ice and the 'normal' cultural differences, eh?
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!