Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Show your stuff! (Work Space Edition)

Show your stuff! (Work Space Edition)

2 reasons for this post.

1. The thread "Show your stuff" where everyone shows a pic of there desktop has down so well.

2. Some of us have more to show off then a desktop.

So take a quick snapshot of your office workspace and put that picture here.

I posted a pic of my 6 moniter display in "show your stuff" but i have a bit more to "show."

Damn, thats looks sweet ! Old-school hacker stylish !
    O.G at A.O

Yeah only wish i had the programming skills to have the functionality of a old school hacker.
    and since i'm posting again might as well but antoher pic this is of the computers running the moniters.

In that living room is a little compaq. In the chair is a kitty. Another, im sitting in the bed with two laptops. I'll probably post up more desktops I used to have around the desks and tables, one laying on the floor too... though some of those are old pictures. I recently had a few of the desktops fixed and sold but I know I have atleast one around some place...

well i don have a work space ,i work in my college and here is my desktop there. i got some desiginer things

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi,

When will People learn to use .jpeg or .Gif

It is better than Zip'ing a BMP file ...................you people Might not notice the difference But me on my Slow Dial-up Does notice it

--Good Luck--

Hey, enjoy images of my living room and watch some TV or get the hell outta my house!