RIP Dimebag Darrell.. :-/
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Dimebag Darrell.. :-/

RIP Dimebag Darrell.. :-/

He got shot tonight point blank at a concert. For those of you who know who he was and how truly amazing his guitar skills were, you realize we lost a heck of a guy tonight.

More info: http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/12/09/nig...ing/index.html

\nn/

Banned
    ya, its a ****ing shame. people these days. the guy should have been captured and publicly executed on national TV instead of shot and killed. time to whack out some EMO kids for this and some rappers too.

Banned
    the guy should have been captured and publicly executed on national TV
    Close enought. Besides, things aren't as exciting when you give a guy a chance at what would possably just turn into an interview and a book deal. That concert sounds like it was ****ing awsome, esspecially with the way it ended... I wish I could have seen that ****.

Dead Man Walking
    That just sucks. Theres no better way to say it. The heavy metal world has definatley suffer a major loss. But there is one question that none of us will ever know the answer to. Why would he do something like that?

/me turns on Far Beyond Driven in memorium

There has been an account set up by me on Paypal where I am accepting donations from anyone who is interested in helping out the families of the victims of this tragedy. The money will be dispersed equally between the four families of the victims. If anyone is interested in helping out, please send any Paypal payments to:

dimebagmemorial@hotmail.com

If any of you would like to speak to me personally to verify that this is legit, please let me know. You can either email me at the above address, or IM me on AIM: American Ogle

I've done this sort of thing a few times before, most recently with Laci Peterson's family, and it's always a huge success and brings joy to the families who have lost.

RIP Dimebag :-/

.... This was my favorite band in high school (Pantera).

a few months ago it was a Ramone, now it's Dime.... Music is dying.

If something happens to the Misfits, or Glenn Danzig, don't expect me to be around for a while.

er0k
    my physics teacher was just talking about this and i almost cried.. i cant ****ing believe it..

R.I.P. Dimebag
    8/20/66 - 12/8/04
    “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.