Thread: Forum for pentration testing

Forum for pentration testing

Hi all,

After seeing mang threads about penetration testing i thought i should put forward a suggestion. I think that the board administrators should start another forum especially for pentration testing. If there is no obligation and overhead. As this will benefit both the admins and the other AO users. As far as tutorials are concerned ones relating to penetration testing should be categorzied, e.g. testing a firewall, a windows based box, a **nix box, a windows server etc. This will surely increase the productivity and popularity (as i think).

Thanks

Note: I think AO users should add comment whether thy think it is benficial for both AO and security community.
    Excuse me, is there an airport nearby large enough for a private jet to land?

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    I'd support that.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

I'd also support that, as penetration testing is something I'm currently looking to improve myself in. I'm hoping it gets implemented.
    Space For Rent.. =]

same here nice idea