Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laptops and Sperm Count

A low sperm count isn't necessarily a *bad* thing. Its only low for a short time. Its not permanent.
    Just like your count is low after you get your freak on. The next day... you're good as new.

I guess if you're trying to have kids... then it can be a bad thing.
    But for us who are not trying to have kids... we shouldn't care one bit.

Your sperm count will go back to normal after you reduce the heat.

Sitting in a hot tub or sauna for prolonged periods of time will also lower your sperm count.
    Does that mean that you should not use a hot tub? No... just don't use it if you're trying to have kids...

The only time it will really matter... is if the guy already has a problem with a low count under normal circumstances.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Originally posted here by nihil
    /slightly off topic

Be careful what sort of table you put your laptop on, or put a mat under it. I have seen a couple of nice tables damaged by the heat. They both cost around $500 to be restored French Polished surfaces and heat don't mix!

/
    About two years ago my laptop broke a glass table from the heat. So, yes, if you have a hot one between your legs use a mat or something.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    So, yes, if you have a hot one between your legs use a mat or something.
    OMG, my temperature is definately on the up now...................
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

HeHe

Your sperm count will go back to normal after you reduce the heat.
    Gheeze, I was wondering why there were fewer fish and they were swimming slower. Looks like I can't have any hot things in that area.
    Connection refused, try again later.

Just wait until we get Prescott based DTR laptops. I thought Dell's XPS was ungainly, but you could probably literally cook eggs on the bottom of those heat behemoths.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

This is so great, I can work on my laptop and decrease my chances of having children!
    A mind full of questions has no room for answers

I can work on my laptop and decrease my chances of having children!
    Well I don’t know if I’d rely on that birth control method. The remaining fish may be the most fit and this whole thing might only be like a Jacuzzi to weight lifter.

edit:
    The solution is quite simple. Keep your johnson away from your laptop, always put it on a table or desk
    I wonder about the effectiveness of putting your johnson on a table or desk. But good point about keeping them separated. However the problem was with the sperm and not with roasting hot dogs.
    Connection refused, try again later.

********** |ceWriterguy
    Putting my johnson on a table or desk has a good, cooling effect to it. Unfortunately for me, someone always tends to want to sit heavy objects atop it in a very hurried motion. College books, the odd meat cleaver or tenderizing mallet, barbells... It has had some very interesting effects. You might try putting your LAPTOP on the desk or table, and keeping your johnson where it belongs - in your pants, your hand, or your s/o. However, in keeping with the subject content of this thread, I must add that any of those tend to have a warming effect - perhaps an ice pack would help?
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

and here was i thinking this thread was about radioactive nuts..or iradiated nuts... instead it is about roasted nuts.. .. more a christmas theme..BAH HUMBUG..

Closed thighs is a contraceptive method for Women.. not as effective for men..

I have mixed feelings placing it on the Table.. it may be easer to work on, and make life more comfortable ..for a while.. but things that spend too much time on the table may just go with the furniture and house when the split comes

Happy Bah Humbug guys
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr