Wierd Registry key!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wierd Registry key!

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar

Question Wierd Registry key!

Well the picture explains it all. I can't really go into discussion since I need to go to work in 10 mins but here it goes. I was just doing some registry 'hack' s and noticed this key. Now this does not look normal, does it? Just want to get your opinion/ knowledge on it. I'm on XP pro, sp2. Its in Hkey_local_machine/software....

kurt

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Kurt:

Remember Top Gun?

Yelling into mic:- "This is NOT GOOD, This is NOT GOOD"....

I'd get rid of that little beauty in a heartbeat....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Regal Making Handler
    You been had by the Clingons
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Jinxy: Dahhhling.... They are Klingons... not Clingons.... Clingons are those nasty little things that get stuck on you bum hair when you take a poop and don't wipe properly.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Originally posted here by Tiger Shark
    Jinxy: Dahhhling.... They are Klingons... not Clingons.... Clingons are those nasty little things that get stuck on you bum hair when you take a poop and don't wipe properly.....
    No, those are dingleberrys. Unless you brits have another name for em, of course
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

Regal Making Handler
    Clingons are those nasty little things that get stuck on you bum hair when you take a poop and don't wipe properly.....
    Exactly my point.

dingleberrys.
    That should be dangleberrys
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Unless you're having other problems, it looks like a 'normal' glitch to me. But it could be needed by some strange application you've got running. So export it to a file and then delete it. If everything still works fine after a few days, I'd say deleting it is the way to go.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar

Thumbs up *fart*

, thats what I thought. pfff. Thanx
    You been had by the Clingons
    good god! /me gets out me mp5 or is it the toliet paper!

Kurt:

Remember Top Gun?

Yelling into mic:- "This is NOT GOOD, This is NOT GOOD"....

I'd get rid of that little beauty in a heartbeat....
    Actually I was born that year the movie came out. It came out on 1986 right? lol but I do remember watching the movie..... Thanx everyone, I'm getting to it as I type!

Looks similar to something foreign viewed without having the language pack installed, possibly cookie entry from something Japanese....or then again holy water required.
    Is it Friday yet?

hey are Klingons... not Clingons.... Clingons are those nasty little things that get stuck on you bum hair when you take a poop and don't wipe properly.....
    I litteraly fell off my chair laughing when i read that!!!
    The more you know, the less you understand!