Problem with the windows 2003

Thread: Problem with the windows 2003

Did someone said Pizza :) FanacooL's Avatar

Problem with the windows 2003

I used windows 2003 for around 6 months.... but have to switch back to 2000 advanced server..... The reason is that 2003 used to crash all the time... i mean whenever i was doing some important work .... a dame window popup saying something about NT_Adminstrator or something like that and showed the message the system will restart within 20 secs and a counter start running with it and have to close all my work within 20 secs which is quite difficult.... I also face the same problem with advanced server 2000 but once in a blue moon ....

Hardware:
    Mother board: Intel SE 440 BX II
    Processor: Intel PIII 450 MHz
    RAM: 128 SD RAM.

SO is it a software compatibility problem or what ?
    One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man!

AO French Antique News Whore
    Bad Drivers? That would be my first idea but it could be a lot of stuff; memory failure (Run MemTest+ to check that), not enough RAM..
    -Simon \"SDK\"

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi,

The last time i saw something like this was Windows RPC message popped up and say Windows will restart in 20 seconds.................and the reason for that was Blaster Worm( there are a few other Worms or malwares known to do the same ) ......................have you Updated the system with all the Microsoft Critical Updates ?

meanwhile If it is the RPC Info on How to stop your Computer form restarting and some Info on RPC itself

hope it helps

--Good Luck--

Did someone said Pizza :) FanacooL's Avatar
    As far as malware and stuff like that i dont think so 'cause i receive that error message after fresh install......

RPC i think thats the problem and i should find this thread myself rather than posting new one... My mistake here.
    Thankx
    One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man!