Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wtf is up with MSN.com ??

wtf is up with MSN.com ??

What's up with MSN, defaced ? or is it my always working IE

Let's see how it looks on Firefox !

edit: hmmm msn.com on firefox looks good, maybe my IE is fux0red ?
    O.G at A.O

Msn looks fine in my browser.

--PuRe
    Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on LiveWebShop.com

I dont know how it happend.

But try looking at it in firefox. Now get rid of the css style.

Look familiar. Yes i thought so.

Maybe for some reason the css file was not there or fuxxored. No big problem I think.
    Since the beginning of time, Man has searched for the answers to the big questions: \'How did we get here?\' \'Is there life after death?\' \'Are we alone?\' But today, in this very theatre, you will be asked to answer the biggest question of them all...WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?

Did someone said Pizza :) FanacooL's Avatar

Angry There is something fishy with it.....

Well i read an article in a local newspaper about the current competition between these email service providers and how they are facilitating there users..... in that article there was a method written which will increase the quote of the mail i mean the size of the email box.... Well looks funky too me but i said i should try it .... so i simply followt the steps on one of an old account..... n see whts the outcome...

I am not sure what the hell had happen the icon changed to something else.... i remember few days back someone else showed the same sort of problem..... The steps written in the article was that simply change ur country to Australia and use zip code 41000.... and after u logged in again ur mailbox size will increase...... well mine didn't increase..

During the steps as i was using Opera it showed me a warning that the certificate is not really from HOTMAIL.... something about evsdropping.... not sure about the exact wording.... but there was a warning showed by OPERA n i said contiune anyway just want to check the hell is worng here.... so anyone has experiences such thing... if not then follow the steps i have written up and see what is the outcome.... You have to do that at your own risk.....
    One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man!

Ok now what i thought i should change the country back and know what things get right back same old MSN logo and no certificate problem like i had earlier...... i can't figure what it is can anyone help me.....
    One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man!

Hey Hey,

I think MSN is just having problems with their web design and hosting... last week MSN.com worked fine, but there was a day when MSN.ca was loading a .bin file... Inside was the ASP that forms the mainpage... It was rather humerous to see....

Peace,
    HT

©opy®ight

Last month the samething happen to me. So i decide i had enough of IE flaws and started to use FireFox
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

AO French Antique News Whore
    ©opy®ight - That the MSN page without the CSS file load..

MSN is having problem. I cannot log in MSN Messenger now.
    -Simon \"SDK\"

MSN Messenger is working fine here... no problem in loging In but the only problem i came across the website is that mystery of nineMSN.....

From India> The Mailbox size has increased and if i am not mistaken the Site opens up little fster may be the time you visited it was going thro some modifications,or some nasty hackers experiments,