Festive season?

Thread: Festive season?

Festive season?

I was doing a bit of "housekeeping" and came across this.

WARNING: This is a zipped executable, use at your own risk!................I have scanned it with AVG, e-Trust, PC-Cillin and Panda...............I have also looked at the code and have had it for 7 years without any noticeable problems

When you run it, you see that your mouse pointer has turned into a gunsight and little rodents are running across your screen. Just shoot one (left click) then LEAVE YOUR MOUSE AND KEYBOARD ALONE

When you get the adverts for Appeldoorn or whatever (white writing on a black screen) just move your mouse or hit the spacebar and it will take you back to where you were.

Enjoy

Wow, I can't belive how many people download and run executables just like that. lol

--PuRe
    Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on LiveWebShop.com

********** |ceWriterguy
    I trust Nihil - he's good people and would take extreme care not to post up an executable that wasn't so nice.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

I trust him too, now....how do you know that I ran the executable? Maybe I downloaded it for testing purposes....or just perhaps me and Nihil are building a new Laser Guided Nuclear Missile and that was the last piece of software I needed for it . Nihil, the missile worked great...all the midgets in the island of kokotumo were killed off, while all the trees are still standing. Give me a call when you want to let the giant tarantulas loose in there and see if they can build a christmas tree out of spider webs. I'm still waiting for the Radioactive squirrels for the tree lights.

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    OMFG :
    It's an outbreak of nihilish

Watch out :

It's contagiously virologically imperative that one makes no heed of those worrisome biters.

[edit] nihil aint afraid of the men in black: nihil IS the man in black.
    It's them buggers in the white coats you have to hide from

Wow, I can't belive how many people download and run executables just like that. lol
    A very good point!..............is this not what we accuse users of doing all the time? opening those "take a look at Britney Spears' fake boobs" attachments?

However, I DID post a health warning......did I not?

WARNING: This is a zipped executable, use at your own risk!................I have scanned it with AVG, e-Trust, PC-Cillin and Panda...............I have also looked at the code and have had it for 7 years without any noticeable problems
    I am sure that some on this site will have disassembled it and taken a look at the code...........it is mildly interesting/amusing after all. They would shout long and loud if there were anything untoward about it?

Errrr...........there are several senior members who know my full name, address and telephone number...........hence no comment from them?

For the newer members, I have made over 4,000 posts of which at least half were trying to help people...........it would be out of character would it not? so they would be reasonable in trusting me?

But, once again, a very good point...............make sure that you trust the person, and that it really did come from them

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    I have made over 4,000 posts of which at least half were trying to help people
    The _ultimate_ social engineer.... The one that has your trust.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Hey Tiger~ I have slept with the IRS.....she was marginally better looking than you

Now that IS TRUST?

It might also explain my irrational affection for Texicans?