How many Members Are Women

View Poll Results: Do You Use Online Banking

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • I know a reasonable amount on computer security - and would/do use online banking

44 75.86%
  • I know a reasonable amount on computer security - and would never use online banking

7 12.07%
  • I know little or nothing in that area - and would/do use online banking

7 12.07%
  • I know little or nothing in that area - and would never use online banking

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many Members Are Women

How many Members Are Women

Say have you ever thought how many antionline members are female?
    Share on Google+

Flash M0nkey
    nope cant say i ever have
    Share on Google+

why, are you looking for a date ;-)?

i'm a male btw.
    Share on Google+

As soon as I saw the title... I knew which side 妯py展ght would be listed under.
    Still can't make up your mind? Why don't you just get the operation and be done with it!?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.
    Share on Google+

This could be considered an unfair question seeing that we oculd have transexuals, men trapped in females bodies, females trapped in men's bodies, metrosexuals, and many others. Perhaps instead of a poll you should have a rating from one to ten on how male or female are you?

Edit: Did i mention i'm still drunk from last night?
    Share on Google+

********** |ceWriterguy
    Edit: Did i mention i'm still drunk from last night?
    No, but the several posts of yours I've read just now kinda made it obvious...

san_debo2, I've addressed you nicely in a different thread here, but now it's time to get a bit not so nice. We have a term for folks who come around fishing for females. It's called HNG. By this post you come dangerously close to wearing that brand, one which, I might add, never goes away. The few (precious few) females who are here don't really like the idea of you calling attention to them, or asking them to call attention to themselves. They're here to post their ideas on SECURITY, not being female. That being said, come up with a better topic and I might green you to remove the reds I just assigned.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!
    Share on Google+

... metrosexuals, and many others.
    .. and there is ppl still complaining about those GCC threads. They are so usefull for me. Ive just learned a new word:
    Metrosexual, a portmanteau combining "metropolitan" and "heterosexual", was first used in 1994 by British journalist Mark Simpson, who coined metrosexual (and its noun, metrosexuality) to refer an urban heterosexual male with a strong aesthetic sense who spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle. He is the fashion-conscious target audience of men's magazines
    http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Metrosexual

When i read this word at first time, i thought it was about some one that has a fetish about have sex on subways, lol (subway here is called METROpolitan train)
    Meu s癃io

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.
    Share on Google+

Flash M0nkey
    Share on Google+

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    HNG
    Huckin' no good? Have No Gift? Hauling No Girls?

Enlighten me someone.. please.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage
    Share on Google+

Have No Guts to find one IRL ?
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...
    Share on Google+