Thread: Hellow Plz guide Me

Hellow Plz guide Me

Well I am Santanu Ghosal.A few days ago i logged on to my account created long ago in 2003 and posted some messages,however that didnot proved quite well soon i got some Neg antipoints in my bag and now i want to start over again.Plz tel me now how can i give a correct start in antionlineAlso I am a newbie in computer sbut know a little c thus knows how to run a cpc.Can anyone show me how to proceed,specific fields i need to learn and the resources that are available on the net.
    Thank You

Your site doesn't seem to point you out as a newbie... Computer Wizard was the phrase that caught my attention I think. But beyond sarcasm...

Read the numerous FAQs about how to post and do some searches on what you just asked... Programming, basics of TCP/IP, learn the ins and outs of your preferred OS, get a shell and learn to use *nix, combine all of these things together. Then you can focus on whatever might interest you...
    /\\

One major thing you can do is attempt to use a little better english. I'm having trouble reading what you are writing.
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

You are in the right place these guys are great at helping people. I'm speaking from experience here. You have to give a little to take a little though. If you put the time in and search and read you'll find the answears. This place is just crawling with knowledge.

********** |ceWriterguy
    This thread

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=264583

is a prime example of what NOT to start out doing, and I can see that you're already paying the price for posting it, so I hope you learn your lesson.

As previously stated in this thread, READ THE STICKYS! They'll guide you as to what is absolutely wrong to do, and what is acceptable. For the rest, use your common sense if you have any, and think about who your post will affect, and how they'll most likely react. Now that's not telling you to post what you think others want to read by any stretch of the imagination, it's simply advising you to be careful which cow piles you choose to put your foot into. When starting a topic, think of substance. People want to learn, be entertained, or be informed on things. They DON'T want to be queried on what sex they are, how old they are, or where they live - that's for chatroom lamers, not for here. (asl? Old, as often as possible, and at my computer... now go pester someone else).

Hope that helped.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Do some positive things and you'll probably get positive points and your negs won't show. You're the only one concerned with the your grey dot. People will get to know you and trust you by your posts not your dots.
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

One major thing you can do is attempt to use a little better english. I'm having trouble reading what you are writing.

LOL!

********** |ceWriterguy
    Above we see yet another prime example of what NOT to do. This person obviously isn't a newbie here (knowing how to use the quote boxes kinda makes that obvious). This is also the 2nd one-liner post (adding nothing to the thread) of Moana's I've seen - hence the negs.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!