Blame canada

View Poll Results: Favorite '05 summer movie

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mr. and Mrs. Smith (I give it #2)

0 0%
  • Batman Begins (Suprisingly, #1)

14 100.00%
  • The Longest Yard (Disappointed me.. #3)

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blame canada

Blame canada

How do you view Canadians ??

Here is what some people think http://jinx.etv.cx/canada.mov

I myselve have been to Canada once and like the country..
    But hey there's an ocean between us..

ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Wow. I had heard about some of these but never realized how far they went. "Canada is allowed to exist.." ... *shudder*... that's a very scary view coming from the US.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Most intelligent Americans like Canadians. A lot of Americans hate Canadians because you think for yourself and don't mindlessly follow a leader.
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

Funny that's an opionions I've *oonly* ever hearn from The US. Or terrorists.

Wait and see what happens if Bush starts conscription again... the number of draft dodgers coming here would be incredible, and we wouldn't tutn them back, either.

Why can't everybody be more like the Dutch, and send us enough Mmillions of tulips every year to cover every inch of Ottawa with them.

And yeah, our army sucks. But at least our engineers don't. And our pilots. Hell we train a large number of Americal pilots.

I would think that it's because we don't blindy follow the US that the rest of the world likes us so much. They wonder if they would have the same fortitude to deny a superpower like that if they were in our place.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

Hi mom!
    Hmm... Southpark movie pops up in my mind. Wasn't that a song? "yadda yadda yadda - BLAME CA-NA-DAH!"
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

yeah, Guus

I stole the topic from SouthPark..

Blame Canada
    South Park Parents

Times have changed,
    Our kids are getting worse
    They won't obey their parents,
    They just want to fart and curse. Should we blame the government, or blame society, or should we blame the images on tv No!
    Blame Canada! Blame Canada

With all their beady little eyes,
    their flapping heads so full of lies
    Blame Canada!
    Blame Canada!
    We need to form a full assault, it's Canada's fault! Don't blame me, for my son Stan, He saw the darn cartoon, and now he's off to
    join the klan!&gt; And my boy eric once, had my picture on his shelf, but now when I see him, he tells me to **** myself&gt;

Well, Blame Canada!

It seems that everything's gone wrong since
    Canada came along
    Blame Canada!
    Blame Canada! They're not even a real country anyway. My son could of been a doctor or a lawyer, it's a true, Instead he burned up like a piggie on a barbecue&gt; Should we blame the matches? Should we blame the fire, or the doctor who allowed him to expire. Heck no!
    Blame Canada!
    Blame Canada!
    With all their hockey hubaloo and that bitch Anne Murray too. Blame Canada!
    Shame on Canada!

The smut we must stop
    The trash we must smash
    Laughter and fun
    must all be undone
    We must blame them and cause a fuss
    Before somebody thinks of blaming us!
    google feeling lucky
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar
    When was it that 'nobody' hated the United States/ Americans? hmm? It only intensified because Bush is now in office. May it also be that we have the 'power' so to speak that everyone tends to bestow loving hate on us? Everyone wants something they don't/ can't have. From what I seen and heard I would love to visit Canada one day, so I don't see why theres any question- at least in my point of view.

*no harm meant,

kurt

Well you know Canada has to be the favorite neighbor of the US. I mean the other alternative is Mexico and one of our states was at War with them at one time. Somehow i just can't beleive Michael Moore told the truth about you (Canada) either. He tends to only tell people what they want to hear.

I mean the other alternative is Mexico and one of our states was at War with them at one time
    We were at war with you too once... the war of 1812. We invaded and burnt the Whitehouse to a crisp black-type colour. So you had to whitewash it. Which is why it's now known as the Whitehouse. It was some shade of purple before, I believe.

Actually we weren't Canada yet in 1812; still a British colony; confederation was in 1867. So I gotta give credit to the Brits too. But still, to be a citizen of the only country to successfuly invade the United States and burn its capitol to the ground?

I can be proud of that.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    It was some shade of purple before, I believe.
    I always thought it was pink. But double checking the White House Historical Association apparently the term is from prior to the fire in 1814 due to the whitewash on the walls.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage