dcsimg
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Parents 'strike' over idle children

Its not the kids that should be carted off to military school but the parents.
    The bad news is it is getting to be the same way in Ireland. Last time I was back I visited a sea scout unit I was part of from the time I was 7 till I left for France at the age of 23. apparently if you even look cross eyed at the kids now you have their parents threatening you with liable action for traumatising them ( the kids) and god help you if they get a scratch. In my experiance nine times out of ten the problem comes from the parents and not the kids.
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

Those parents oughta be ashamed of themeselves for being such a bunch of pansy ass ****tards. The kid acts up, you smack em....end of story. I'm sick and ****ing tired of seeing kids screaming at their parents in the mall when they want something until the parents give in and buy it for them. I'm sick and tired of seeing kids damage a store's property while the parents are right next to them and the parents don't say anything....their excuse..."They're just kids, they're just having some fun"...shame shame shame. Ever felt like walking up to a woman in the store and kindly ask her "Excuse me Ma'am, but would you like me to beat the **** out of your kid for you? He's been a ****tard for the past 20 minutes and i've had enough of it"

ugh...this country is getting dumber each day....and I blame the extreme liberals...

Dead Man Walking
    And remember to treat the escalator with the respect it deservers

Originally posted here by ZomBieMann77
    Its not our fault Cybr1d. Its no one groups fault. (I know plenty of liberals that disipline their kids.

That kid is on the escalator again!!
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

A lot of parents have no clue what to do.

My uncle was on a plane one time and the kid behind him kept being a pain. He had a few comments for the parents and the father said "he's just being a little boy".

As they were waiting in line to go through customs the little boy wanted to get out of line and get some water. The father said no and the kid promptly punched his father in the pills. My uncle was quick to point out "He's just being a little boy"
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

Its not our fault Cybr1d. Its no one groups fault. (I know plenty of liberals that disipline their kids.
    Jarrod, I'm not refering to all liberals, just those extremists who let everything go....a little conservatism is always needed to prevent the deterioration of society. I.E. Those ****tards who are againts the slightest mentioning of God in School, yet they want to teach religious tolerance to kids...or those who deny a preacher the right to sing a christmas carol in a parade because they think its too religiously oriented...those liberals need to get shot on sight. Some people are forgetting that christmas is the celebration of the birth of Christ not the 25% OFF sale at Macy's...Thats the main reason why I hate Christmas in the US...simply because its wayyyy too comercialized. All I give a **** about on christmas, is spending some time with my family, celebrating the birth of Christ and dealing with the hungover the next day...as far as gifts go, I couldn't care less.

Originally posted here by Cybr1d
    Jarrod, I'm not refering to all liberals, just those extremists who let everything go....a little conservatism is always needed to prevent the deterioration of society. I.E. Those ****tards who are againts the slightest mentioning of God in School, yet they want to teach religious tolerance to kids...or those who deny a preacher the right to sing a christmas carol in a parade because they think its too religiously oriented...those liberals need to get shot on sight. Some people are forgetting that christmas is the celebration of the birth of Christ not the 25% OFF sale at Macy's...Thats the main reason why I hate Christmas in the US...simply because its wayyyy too comercialized. All I give a **** about on christmas, is spending some time with my family, celebrating the birth of Christ and dealing with the hungover the next day...as far as gifts go, I couldn't care less.
    This is why you are a good man.

And the reason behind Christmas is not the sales??????!???!?!??

Conversely, I see plenty of conservatives practially chanting Christianity über alles! Not much tolerance.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Realistlcy, negative reenforcement DOES work, so spank the kids... duh.

"But you should sit down with the 5 year old children and talk to them like they are full gorwn adults, because it makes sense, and they can grasp the concept."
    Hi.

Originally posted here by Cybr1d
    Those ****tards who are againts the slightest mentioning of God in School, yet they want to teach religious tolerance to kids...or those who deny a preacher the right to sing a christmas carol in a parade because they think its too religiously oriented...those liberals need to get shot on sight.
    So the people who think separation of church and state needs to be upheld should be shot in your eyes? It's their own opinion man, what would killing them accomplish? You're pretty sick.

It's intolerant people like you that I dislike. Someone doesn't agree with you so you want them dead or you think they must be wrong on the issue? Just like there's only one right religion, and the one you believe in and were taught about at a young age just happens to be that only right religion out there, lucky you.

So the people who think separation of church and state needs to be upheld should be shot in your eyes? It's their own opinion man, what would killing them accomplish? You're pretty sick.

It's intolerant people like you that I dislike. Someone doesn't agree with you so you want them dead or you think they must be wrong on the issue? Just like there's only one right religion, and the one you believe in and were taught about at a young age just happens to be that only right religion out there, lucky you.

Yes I am sick...ate some steak at Texas Road House and been shitting all day...

There's a difference between separation of church and state, and firing teachers because they mentioned the word God in a classroom.... and killing them was not to be taken literally dipshit....

Do you know me? No you do not, so before you assume I'm intolerant, get to know me first....I am as tolerant as I a person can be...I do not mind if people disagree with me...I actually enjoy the difference in opinion because it gives me the opportunity to learn something new. When that difference of opinion crosses the common sense barrier, thats when I have an issue with it. I never said there is "ONE" right religion so why would you even throw that into the argument? I grew up with no religion...it was banished for years until communism was overthrown...The only religion I had was the belief in one God and thats about it...so STFU about **** you don't know..