Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Parents 'strike' over idle children

I don't know why you seem to think separation of church and state doesn't include religious topics in schools. In any case, please link me to some information on the teacher who was fired for saying "god" in school, you seem to love talking about it. Frankly it sounds made up.

Oh, okay, please excuse me for taking a comment like, "they need to be shot" to mean you either want them dead or wish bad things upon them.

So you're tolerant right? But you obviously exhibit traits that are the exact opposite... thinking people who disagree with you need to be shot and are wrong doesn't display a lot of tolerance on your part.

I threw the religion part in there because it's what's known as an example. Notice how I said, "just like" after my previous comment concerning how intolerant people are. And I also threw it in there to get a rise out of you, it worked. I had a crazy hunch you believed in god and I was right.

I threw the religion part in there because it's what's known as an example. Notice how I said, "just like" after my previous comment concerning how intolerant people are. And I also threw it in there to get a rise out of you, it worked. I had a crazy hunch you believed in god and I was right.
    You're good...wow How'd u do that?

http://www.cnn.com/US/9806/17/teacher.fired/
    http://www.wecareamerica.org/NewsDetail.asp?id=207
    http://www.apostle1.com/10-27-2004-c...oose_them1.htm
    http://www.conservativenews.org/InDe...19980707a.html

Have fun.

Originally posted here by Cybr1d
    Have fun.
    With a bunch of Christian news orgs? (Minus CNN) Not fair and balanced Cybr1d.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Yeah, not only are they biased sources, but according to CNN (the only source I read) the teacher did more than say, "god" you lying sack of excrement.

What did the teacher expect would happen if she lead a prayer in a public school? Some people are just ridiculously stupid. She knows the rules, but she chose to ignore them and she lost her job for being a moron. I would have fired her too.

Originally posted here by ScotchGuy
    Yeah, not only are they biased sources, but according to CNN (the only source I read) the teacher did more than say, "god" you lying sack of excrement.

What did the teacher expect would happen if she lead a prayer in a public school? Some people are just ridiculously stupid. She knows the rules, but she chose to ignore them and she lost her job for being a moron. I would have fired her too.
    Now that is not nice. Cybr1d is not lying in his point of view. I always harass him about his sources because he likes to quote conservative new sources.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

With a bunch of Christian news orgs? (Minus CNN) Not fair and balanced Cybr1d.
    I'm not Bill O'Reily

Ya as if CNN is not biased...lol. Every news agency out there is biased....and whats with calling me a "Lyin sack of exrement"?? It is going to be from biased news sources because these news are at the bottom of the food chain for the liberal media...

Saying a prayer for the loss of a classmate = being a moron? She did ask those who did not want to participate to sit by the computers if they wanted to....

On June 8, one of her students asked if a schoolmate who had drowned went to heaven.
    **** lets get that student expelled too for asking that question....

Rosario said he had, and asked the students if they wanted to talk about God, saying that anyone who did not want to participate could sit at the computer or read quietly.

Originally posted here by CXGJarrod
    Now that is not nice. Cybr1d is not lying in his point of view. I always harass him about his sources because he likes to quote conservative new sources.
    I didn't say he was lying in his point of view... He said that a teacher was fired for saying the word, "god" in school. Now clearly that is not true at all, which is why I called him a lying sack of excrement. Saying, "god" and leading an entire class in prayer are two completely different things.

Ya as if CNN is not biased...lol. Every news agency out there is biased....and whats with calling me a "Lyin sack of exrement"?? It is going to be from biased news sources because these news are at the bottom of the food chain for the liberal media...
    Well, CNN is definitely less biased than sites like wecareamerica, apostle1 and conservativenews. Those sites have obvious agendas.

Saying a prayer for the loss of a classmate = being a moron? She did ask those who did not want to participate to sit by the computers if they wanted to....
    Yes, in this case it most certainly does make her a moron. It doesn't matter if she asked these kids to sit by the computers, the rule at the school obviously didn't state, "If you want to talk about god, just have the kids leave". You're not supposed to lead classes in prayer in public school no matter what the circumstance is, if she can't understand something as simple as this then she is most definitely a moron.

Plus you know how kids are, they aren't going to want to leave on their own and be different. She's a school teacher and should have understood that this was an awful idea.

**** lets get that student expelled too for asking that question....
    The kid is a kid and was asking an innocent question. The teacher knew the rules and chose to go against them. If I were the teacher I would tell her to ask her parents and move on with the class. She chose to answer it, then lead the class in prayer and she lost her job for it. Let's not argue over if the rule is right or wrong, the point is that it's not allowed and she did it anyway and paid the consequences.