Thread: New Unknown Browser Hijack

New Unknown Browser Hijack

I came across this news story on ATSNN.com and just wondering if anyone else has seen this or know anything about it. It seems that this hijacker doesn't show up on any current scans and effects all sorts of OS's browsers and the like.
    http://www.atsnn.com/story/105049.html
    I'm gonna surf around and see what i find. I just wanted to bring this to everyone's attention and see if anyone had any info.

Sorry mate,

It is already being discussed here:

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=264614

Cheers

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    It's still right there on the front page for god's sake.... With "Med Network" in the title.... Please, a little due diligence would be appreciated.
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

sorry about that, my RSS feed made it hard to read because of the quotes in it. but it beats the oh so repetitive "I have spyware what do i do?" threads that repeat over and over with the same advice over and over doesn't it?

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Nice try.... No cigar.....

I actually like the Hijack This logs..... It "hones" one's instincts.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides