Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here into EVP?

Anyone here into EVP?

Just curious to see if anyone communicates with those that have passed on.
    There are many rewarding oppurtunities awaiting composure from like minds and great ideas. It in my objective to interconnect great things.

I don't, well not while sober anyway.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Heck Yeah!

My friend and I saw a trailer for the upcoming Movie White Noise before Blade Trinity on Sunday.

The new movie looks sweet.

Here's a site about EVP too: American Association of Eletronic Voice Phenomena

Anyway... back to your question.

My friend and I were doing a piece on a hidden-graveyard for our TV show when we were in High School. It's a spooky site with a number of small concrete slabs with numbers on them that act as markers.

No names.

Anywhere.

I went up to the place in the afternoon on a cold fall day to collect some stock footage of the site. I didn't speak at all while I was up there, and I was up there alone. When I brought the tape back to the studio for review, we thought we heard a voice at one point while we were watching it. We boosted all the audio levels we could, and were able to distinctly make out, "Thank you ******* oming here."

That is the type of thing that gives you goose bumps...
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

Ouija boards are full of sh!t.

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    im not really into all that stuff...
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Gypsies, carnies, Irish travelers, tinkers, palm readers and tarot cards. That sh!t is for the Wacko Jacko's and the mental midgets.

Whats wrong with gypsies, Irish travellers and tinkers !matationRust? They do exist I have seen them. Unless of course you are talking about the hollywood version of them.........
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

Maracu, I projected a black and tan over to you last night in my sleep. Did you drink it? I made it with Guiness and ... Bass! Just so you would turn over in your sleep.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

EVP?? And here I was thinking Electomagnetic Vaccum Pump.

EVP is interesting but it's hard to sort the fact from the fiction....hmmm.... just like politics.\
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

Road I was wondering where that came from. Thanks. I still turned over though, you probablly didnt let it sit long enought before you sent it, and knocked it off the metaphysical bar I have installed. Still managed to drink it before it hit the ground hic.
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)