Gamers will like this one
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gamers will like this one

Gamers will like this one

"You know you're a geek when you keep your fridge stocked with gatorade for those intenese clan matches"
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

Hoopy Frood
    Gatorade?! Pah! I prefer Bawls.
    "Personality is only ripe when a man has made the truth his own."

-- Søren Kierkegaard

Yes i have Bawls i mean i really like bawls. I've also heard of the most caffenated soda out there called colafu. It most be some powerful stuff.

where can you get bawls in the US? I have looked at various gas stations and never found it. PS Im in Indiana
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

Forget about Bawls, real coders [and I suppose we can let the gamers do that too] trip on RedBull! That stuff's got around 1.5 more caffeine in it than Bawls [per volume] and it will really keep you running... and running...

PS: You can get Bawls in the US @ thinkgeek.com if you don't mind the shipping... otherwise try a 7-11, they usually carry these kinds of things.
    /\\

bah, red bull has too much other junk in it. BAWLS is like straight caffiene and nothing else.
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

Dead Man Walking
    Not to mention red bull tastes like crap. Never tried bawlz. I prefer jolt. Also elements brand energy drink has a "rain" flavored substance that is flavored with aguave juice that rocks.

Hensen's ENERGY drink is the best, although with their new larger cans they kinda ****ed up the formula. The original Flavor is the best. Anyways, Energy drinks???WTF? I like my Karlsberg and my Corona for clan matches...nothing improves your aim better.

where can you get bawls in the US?
    www.bawls.com has a locator of all there vendors.

I've seen cases of bawls it at compusa...

I like stinger made by stacker2... now that stuff will get you riled up in a heartbeat.
    It even tastes good... they have several different flavors. They're even better mixed with vodka.

Red Bull is nice... but I doesn't seem to have much of an effect on me anymore.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.