Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wardriving and other "hacking"

Wardriving and other "hacking"

Just a quick question, I know most sites say that they cannot let users post about "hacking" etc so they can't be in blame of what user does with the information but anyways, is it aloud, tell me straight out, thanks alot.
    If at first you don\'t succeed, work for Microsoft.

Yes it is ! Now it's up to the mods or admins if they wanna delete it, but it's a public forum so you can post your hacking stories !
    O.G at A.O

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    NO :
    The site is based around SECURITY.

That being said, it depends on how you phrase the question :

How do I hack HotMail; is, for some reason, a question that is almost certainly going to introduce you to the delights of the red AP's.

If, however, you asked questions around the subject, and showed the site that you had been trying to find out for yourself, in a non destructive manner [on your own network for example] then there are very few limits on what can be asked here.

It DOES help to post a few questions and replies, so the site can make an assumption about your abilities and intentions.

hope that helps.............

[edit]
    with ©opy®ight's input you now have a complete and rounded response to your question
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Originally posted here by foxyloxley
    NO :
    The site is based around SECURITY.

That being said, it depends on how you phrase the question :

How do I hack HotMail; is, for some reason, a question that is almost certainly going to introduce you to the delights of the red AP's.

If, however, you asked questions around the subject, and showed the site that you had been trying to find out for yourself, in a non destructive manner [on your own network for example] then there are very few limits on what can be asked here.

It DOES help to post a few questions and replies, so the site can make an assumption about your abilities and intentions.

hope that helps.............
    Yeah helped alot, I don't ask those "can you hack this website for me" type of questions.

Well,

I guess that you need to look at the front page and think about it. Sure we talk about hacking, viruses and all sorts of security issues.

We DO NOT PROMOTE any malicious or illegal activity, that is a definite NO, NO.

I would also suggest that you consider this scenario:

1. You have a little brother and you have to share the computer with him.
    2. He visits a site like this and sees a detailed exploit, or some file attachment..........
    3. You have to file that term paper by tomorrow.....
    4. Your machine is no longer functional.

I speak as one who has worked into the early hours of the morning resolving those sorts of situations.

If you look at "who is online " bit.............on the front page......there are a lot of "guests"..........I guess I am saying that some things are better done via PM, e-mail or IRC?

Well said well said, thanks for that. Damn guests >.<

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    the profile [Acidloop] shows him ? as 13.

In your scenario, he IS the little brother
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Originally posted here by foxyloxley
    the profile [Acidloop] shows him ? as 13.

In your scenario, he IS the little brother
    Hehe, not at all, I'm brother and sisterless.

We DO NOT PROMOTE any malicious or illegal activity, that is a definite NO, NO.
    Thats not exactly true. I do... but only when I gain from it and most people would feel the same but the difference with me is that I don't get along with the hacker this and that types. Im not the type of guy who wants to be some cyber-beatnik of sorts. I ain't hip enought...

Thats not exactly true. I do.
    That is a lie!............you may have an "opinion" on "copyright infringements"...........but I have never seen you promote illegal activity, and particularly MALICIOUS activity?

If I am wrong, please direct me to the threads where you did so............