Thread: Closed Threads

Closed Threads

Just a small suggestion. When a mod closes a thread if it could say Closed instead of Extremely Positive and Negative on the front page, sometimes i (rarely happens) wanna give advice but when i open the thread it's closed. I know i could use the PM system and have but it's just a suggestion ....
    O.G at A.O

Banned
    I agree... when you go to the actual forum, you can tell the thread status by the icon. It's not reflected on the front page, though, and it might be a good idea to have that added.

I know what thread you're referring to, and I know it must suck to not be able to reply to one of the replies (and I'm sure you know which one I'm referring to, too - I would have wanted to do the same thing). May I suggest taking it to Cosmos? If I can convince Cybrid to stop using AntiPoints in Cosmos, it might be safe...

It's cool,I better drop the issue before i start to hate some members more But it would be nice to add that, we'lll see what mnstrgrl says !
    O.G at A.O

I should be able to do this, but I've got some other projects on right now, so I won't get to it within the next few days.

- h
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.