Online Scan:
    Trend Micro

Offlinescan:
    Kaspersky
    DrWeb
    Avast
    Ad-aware
    Spybot

I was running some AVs from boot CD too.
    All AVs and AntiSpy was updated
    ----------
    Unable get access to windows update page.
    I have reinstalled IE few times with no result.
    PC was infected 3 days now and I unable to find why and what is blocking windows update page.
    I tried even in failsafe mode.
    Firefox can get access to windows update but not IE.
    And Friefox&IE is unable get access to microsoft troubleshutig pages.
    And microsoft not supported netscape based browsers for update

Do you have any idias about what more I can do or if I missed somthing.

==My OS==
    WinXP home
    AV = AVAST
    // too far away outside of limit

Try this:

http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/thanks.asp

If you follow the link to the update centre you might be able to use a different browser.

Just a guess, but I would figure that M$ is getting overrun with update request from all the new computers unboxed for Christmas.

This is based on no fact, other than the knowledge that in my small circle 3 new computers were given as gifts.

JCT
    Jay C. Theriot

if your friend is not running a "legal" copy of XP the update site will not allow it.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Computer is new. It is just 3 weeks old and got access to internet 5 days ago.

Regal Making Handler
    if your friend is not running a "legal" copy of XP the update site will not allow it.
    That is not strickly true Ted,
    It is only the service packs that are blocked with none genuine copies of XP...............Most updates and hotfixes can be installed. The service packs however look at the key befor installation.

In anycase there are methods to get round this. They have been discussed here befor so i'm not going to go any further here.

The problems with winupdate may or may knot be malware related, so try the link below.

http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/troubleshoot/
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

thx... jinxy
    but I still dint get right.

When page opens I did not get "any" errors at all.
    It comes just empty white page with no info at all.
    It also showing script erros in left part of status field.

Download stinger from mcafee's site. You can get it here

I had a problem with IE not working at all while firefox was working. After running stinger, it started working again. There are some more registry fixes also available on the same page. Just check it out.
    Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself.
    -Thomas Jefferson

http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=777

Regal Making Handler
    First, check your Internet Explorer settings to make sure that they are configured correctly for the environment.
    1. In Internet Explorer click "Tools," and then click "Internet Options."
    2. Click "Security."
    3. Click "Custom Level."
    4. Make sure that "File Download" is enabled.
    5. Make sure that "Run Active X controls and plug-ins" is enabled.
    6. Make sure that "Active Scripting" is enabled.
    7. Set your Java Permissions to "Medium safety."
    8. Make sure that "Launching applications and files in an IFRAME" is enabled.
    Make sure you have disabled any ad removal programs, Web accelerators, and anti-virus programs prior to accessing Windows Update. These can cause script errors.
    If the steps above do not resolve this issue you can try the following:
    1. Open Internet Explorer, click "Tools," and then click "Internet Options."
    2. Click "Connections."
    3. Click "LAN Settings."
    4. Delete anything in the Automatic Configure text box and clear the "Use automatic configuration script" check box.
    If none of the above resolves this issue you can attempt to resolve it by registering the
    following DLLs using the instructions below:
    1. Click "Start," and then click "Run."
    2. Type "regsvr32 c:\windows\system\vbscript.dll" (without the quotes). Press Enter.
    3. Then type "regsvr32 c:\windows\system\mshtml.dll" (without the quotes). Press Enter.
    4. Then type "regsvr32 c:\windows\system\msjava.dll" (without the quotes). Press Enter.
    5. Then type "regsvr32 c:\windows\system\jscript.dll" (without the quotes). Press Enter.
    6. Then type "regsvr32 c:\windows\system\msxml.dll" (without the quotes). Press Enter.
    7. Then type "regsvr32 c:\windows\system\actxprxy.dll" (without the quotes). Press Enter.
    8. Then type "regsvr32 c:\windows\system\shdocvw.dll" (without the quotes). Press Enter.

NOTE: The instructions above assume you are running Windows 98 or Windows ME. For Windows 2000 or Windows NT4, change "windows\system" to "winnt\system32." For Windows XP, if you upgraded from Windows NT 4 or Windows 2000 change "windows\system" to "winnt\system32." Change "windows\system" to "windows\system32" if you installed Windows XP using another method. If your operating system is installed on a drive other than "C," change the drive letter in the instructions above to reference your system drive.

Once you have completed the above procedures, please restart your computer and access the
    Windows Update site.
    http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.co...ndows%20Update
    Refers
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Here is pictures of Errors

IE_error.JPG
    Translation:
    Code: 0
    URL: http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/