I've been doing some research at school and I've been away from the family pc for a few months. The pc is usually in stable working condition when I'm around to monitor it but as of recently, I notice that it's just not running how it Should run. I noticed a folder in program files called Bullseye Network, now I Know its spyware... And I've done numerous things to attempt deleting it Safemode, adaware/spybot, registry, system restore.. hmm where is the _Restore folder located? Anyway, I'm sure that since everytime I delete the files in the folder, I even opened them with notepad and deleted all the bytes. They always come back. It's like kruegerware. I need a program that can monitor every process and it's subsidiaries. You know like when a program says "This program is in use by another program" and doesnt let you delete? I need a program that actually lets me Monitor what programs are in use and by what. I've searched google, and the forum a bit, but I figured it would be better to just put the problem down and explain it.