FreeLSD

Thread: FreeLSD

FreeLSD

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO...q/funnies.html

Proof Free BSD has some sence of humor.

[off topic-kind of][j/k]
    OK, just what is BSD???? Some kind of new disease, or a new religious movement.
    The people who have caught this BSD seem to want to infect everyone else (or convert if taken in the religous format).

I know, since it is gore who is talking about it, it must be a new wonder drug. It twists its users heads around 180 degrees (counter clockwise) and then glues their eyes to their monitor. It makes them forget to eat and deletes all knowledge of other OS's. The FDA and the government will be up in arms for having it put on the dangerous drug list, because it threatens the sales of their preferable and accepted drug.....windows. [j/k]

Actually, its fun to make a joke at your own expense, or at someone elses (gore?) when your sure they will take it in fun and not have their ego's bruised by some sort of imaginary slight. I really enjoy reading stuff like what is in the link that gore provided. A tongue in cheek approach to life.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Originally posted here by moxnix
    [off topic-kind of][j/k]
    OK, just what is BSD???? Some kind of new disease, or a new religious movement.

After writing docs for Free BSD, I can honestly say, I'm NOT the most arrogant UNIX elitist in the hole net The Free BSD installation tutorial I wrote for AO, well, I posted it to the Free BSD docs list and got quite a few replies. Shockingly, they loved it and asked me to do more work. So I probably will, I do what I can to help.

The people who have caught this BSD seem to want to infect everyone else (or convert if taken in the religous format).
    Spread my children SPREAD!

I know, since it is gore who is talking about it, it must be a new wonder drug. It twists its users heads around 180 degrees (counter clockwise) and then glues their eyes to their monitor. It makes them forget to eat and deletes all knowledge of other OS's.
    I'm open about my drug and UNIX use =)

Actually, its fun to make a joke at your own expense, or at someone elses (gore?) when your sure they will take it in fun and not have their ego's bruised by some sort of imaginary slight.

I do that daily

I really enjoy reading stuff like what is in the link that gore provided. A tongue in cheek approach to life.
    I use Slackware, you either stick your Tongue in your cheek, or your head in your ass =)