Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: little help with CD command?

Sometimes we miss little important details. If all these commands do not work i'm thinking that the file is not there.
    A mind full of questions has no room for answers

i dont think the directory Program files is missin...
    \"Veni,vidi,vici\"

yeah i got it i had to disable some command extensions

cmd eff

thx for the link someone posted here www.microsoft.com i found it there

cmd eff

When you disable command extensions, chdir does not treat white spaces as delimiters. As a result, you can change to a subdirectory name that contains a white space without having to surround [Path] in quotation marks. For example, the following path changes to the \Start menu subdirectory:

cd \winnt\profiles\username\programs\start menu

thx for help
    \"Veni,vidi,vici\"

Errr..........

nihil totaly off topic and should have been put in its own thread
    I did say that it was off topic?.........................and his name is "Angelus"............I just gave you the words so that you could pray along with him?......being as how it is Christmas?...............and the "Angelus" is a Catholic prayer?

PAX VOBISCUM

K nihil i just have one question why did you post that in this thread and not any other threads or did you?

Because the thread starters username is Angelus ? ANd his post was linked to the username....
    O.G at A.O

Lightbulb Idiocy.

hey riot. cut the crap...really. nihil is a senior member and has a lot to offer. don't piss off the wrong people here. you're pissing away more storage space than he did by arguing with him. do you see all those green boxes next his name? that means people like him. if a newbie had made that post, then maybe you could bitch...but he obviously knows the rules, and being a senior member has every right to bend them every once in a while. the post that was more useless was you informing him to open another thread, he's a senior member, im sure he's seen the FAQ, or info on that atleast once.

just my $.02
    A_T

P.S. @ng3lu$, if you see one of your replies above, it has smilies in it. you can edit it, and check the box below the typing space to "Disable Smilies In This Post"...just makes for easier reading.
    Geek isn't just a four-letter word; it's a six-figure income.