Old pic I found

Thread: Old pic I found

AO BOFH: Luser Abuser BModeratorFH gore's Avatar

Old pic I found

A few months ago I took this screen shot when I noticed the AO page had "Hi Mom" on the page. This wasn't anything I could find a reason for, and I'm not sure if it's a defacement, or one of the admins being bored. I finally got the size of it down so I could post it here, as before, well, for one I couldn't find the pic and when I did it was to big to upload, and I know it's quite old, because I was using XP, which was at least 6 months ago or so. So it's quite old but I never did find out what the hell it was.
    Kill the lights, let the candles burn behind the pumpkins’ mischievous grins, and let the skeletons dance. For one thing is certain, The Misfits have returned and once again everyday is Halloween.The Misfits FreeBSD
    Cannibal Holocaust
    SuSE Linux
    Slackware Linux

Hi mom!
    ??

Weird. Around October 20th, Negative set my Custom Title © to "Hi mom!" - do those dates coincide? Then again, my title has an additional exclamation mark, so it's probably unrelated...
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

"hi mom" is my test phrase when I'm working on code. I'm sure you ran into this while I wasn't quite done with some bit of something, or maybe I forgot to remove it before I launched changes.

Nothing to be concerned about

- h
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.