Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ankit Fadia's INFO

Ankit Fadia's INFO

Hellow well i heard that ankit fadias web site was defaced( )and well he no longer has any site.Can anyone tell me how to contact him ,he a member of AO,then what hapened and is he still a member.I also want to know any infos about the group of INDIAN hackers if possible who were good enough to deface the website.And could anyone focus on that defacement of any web site
    JANGO RULLEZ

plz man stop ,you are embrassing me, see open google, do some research work and may be then come back here , AO cannot spoon feed you .man i 've been thru your posts and...... ............
    go to google ,type what ever you query is look in the results .move around look here and there and may
    be the you come back her with some sensible queryies

how should we knw who is ankit fadia ( your bf or gf)
    do a whois on him some where,look it up in a telphone directory or some place else

thought to self:
    man , why am i replying to this post?

this might also help you in locating the info required

http://www.google.com/help/operators.html

I think many people here know who ankit fadia is. yourdeadin you need to research what we know about ankit before replying to him in the first place.

And yes you should be able to find info on whatever group it is your looking for on google or on ankit fadias defacement issue....i didn't hear of it, maybe because i don't like the guy and i'm not interested in anything that has to do with him...

wait, why am i replying here then ?
    O.G at A.O

©opy®ight

Alcohol?

lordjango

Ankit Fadia is a legend in his own imagination (and that of the Indian media)..............he is actually a useless little.................ACK Phtt............this is a family site so I cannot tell you

About some info on other hacker (cracker) group's from india is "yaha" or "yahaa" group of hacker they have 4 members (?) and they only target site's from pakistan esp. "pakistani militery site". and are only there to deface web-site's

Just adding some more info about this group they had spread a hoax that on 14th of august (pakistan's freedom day) they had deface pakistan's main military site but actually they had done nothing...... and yes once they had de-faced a military site of pakistan but the goverment got it online within some hours they changed the url.

and info on anikit fadia... it is said he helped FBI, CIA and american secret service trace message's sent by Al-Quida using pictures (technical term : steganography)....... but to my knowledge almost all hacker (cracker's) from indiaare famous only because of "AAJ TAK" "TIME'S OF INDIA" AND "NDTV"... I HOPE YOU GET IT.
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.

Banned
    "S: I've heard that you want to work in the US. Do you
    have any interest in working for, say, the FBI?

AF: Yeah, I plan to go to the US after my twelve to
    complete my graduation. I would love to work there.
    [Laughs] I still haven't got any offers. "

From an interview with the little ...

As for the defacement, if you do find something, post it here, I'd like to read it.

JM and you believe all that ****? 90% of his books are pure crap copied/pasted... Cheers Mate.

Ankit Fadia
    Ankit Fadia, a 16-year-old student, seems to have taken the catchline of his favourite serial X-Files, literally. His curiosity about the ultimate truth about hacking led him to write a 608 page book on the subject — Unofficial Guide to Ethical Hacking. His two-year-old website hackingtruths.box.sk was judged the second best site in the world by www.antionline.com (the systems security website of the FBI), after he hacked into their website.
    EH?

http://www.barficulture.com/reality/...2001/71/4.html

even i hate that guy ,he is more of a embrass ment to the country than any one..
    i never knew that he was a part of AO ,was he??
    man i hapened to read his book once, i was sick to my stomach ,belive me each and every word was copied , every single word.........
    he made one virus that too in "C" and named it after his girl friend "neha"

this is the fault of indian media, they either over hype or under estimate the person
    there are many more people who are talented ,but they do not get the chance and te coverage