Car Accident
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car Accident

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar

Car Accident

Today i got in a minor car accident ( no one was hurt but some bad car damage to my truck and the other guys car) the cops cleared me of ALL wrong doing because he cut across 6 lanes of traffic and cut me off but, will my insurance rates go up anyway? im just wondering thanx bye.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

********** |ceWriterguy
    Depends. Claim through or on your insurance company, your rates will increase. Keep them out of it, your rates will remain the same - unless you got a ticket too.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Most likely they will. Thats why they came out with the no fault insurance
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: Car Accident

Originally posted here by The Texan
    Today i got in a minor car accident ( no one was hurt but some bad car damage to my truck and the other guys car) the cops cleared me of ALL wrong doing because he cut across 6 lanes of traffic and cut me off but, will my insurance rates go up anyway? im just wondering thanx bye.
    In Glasgow there is no such thing as a minor car accident, and someone would be hurt, obviously the person that hit you car, one way or the other No matter who's driving, Man, woman, child or dog
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Well the insurance companies have to be involved... my truck is now not drive-able and im NOT paying for an accident i didnt cause.... it just pisses me off that my rates will increase when it wasnt my fault!
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Sorry to hear about that, i got more lucky, i hit a guy while pulling out, he just came out gave me thumbs up and drove away....
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

If you file a claim with your insurance company, your rates will go up.

I had a friend get a crack in his glass, and he had to replace his glass. Instead of just paying $200 and getting the new glass, he filed a claim with is insurance company. Well his rates went up about $100 a month for the next 3 years.
    =

your very lucky man... and thanx for the good wishes, i hope this all works out and my insurance company doesnt raise my rates alot... they are all money-suckers i think ( no offense to any insurance agents on here, that was just a generalization lol)
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

If anyone know any links that will inform me of my rights? i really just want to know how to prevent my rates from going up since the accident wasnt my fault and i also wanted to know if the other guy is paid up on his insurance ( the cops wouldnt let us talk) i would appreciate any links. I tried Google but no sucess. thanx alot bye.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

i hit a guy while pulling out
    Bad Boy !