Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It be cold up here

It be cold up here

Well I took a job to install a network for a medical clinic in Alaska and now I am regretting it.

It was about -20 today very windy to.

It gets light @ 11:00 a.m and dark @ 4:00 p.m

Everything here is like twice as high price wise to than in the "lower 48's" lol

COLD COLD COLD and DARK DARK DARK is all it ever is here. lol

Think of me while you guys enjoy your heat. lol
    =

The long nights and cold temperatures make the area a super party town, so quit working so hard and enjoy those long nights also.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

********** |ceWriterguy
    YES! find a nice girl to cuddle up with - they're wonderful for keeping you warm.

/me walks away laughing, noting the thermometer in the upper 60's and supposed to be 72 tomorrow.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

make sure you find a fat one, they're good for the winter !
    O.G at A.O

Its times like this I'm glad I live in Florida. Just finished taking a walk in shorts and a t-shirt
    It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious. - Murphy

I tried tellin him that, but he dont listen. Chey, merry christmass bro . Come back soon...the server needs your assistance No biggie, just the rankin and some cool mods

Your all mean!!!

Theres a few good looking women, but most of them are just fat eskimos. lol

Oh well theres a minibar in the room here

In arkansas where I live its gonna be in the 50's this week so I'm missing that.

and cybrid I'll look at the server once I get back and add some stuff.

I'm installing this network here, and working on a job database site at the same time.

So to all you warm people a Big FU!! lol

Well gonna go hit the gym for a bit then get ready for the core network installatin tommorrow.

c'ya
    =

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Goodluck in the frozen tundra man
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Think of the good side of things : When you get home you will really appriciate the warm weather.
    You will be able to say "been there and done that".
    There is almost no danger of the cpu overheating and at least if the server freezzes you will know why....
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

mom told me santa lives near the north pole so cheer up u line near tothe northpole
    may santa will drop by and give you some belates xmas gifts
    ;-)
    if you can't find a girl as copyright said get a polar bear or a penguin or some blue whale ( they migrate to north pole for winter)
    they will keep you warm!!!!