Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hacking topics.

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by nightcat
    I do. I also has got an ontable set of about 15 books that cover major aspects of computing I meet in everyday life. I am also an owner of the e-library which has got around 1000 books, many about computing. Yet, I found, that even that doesn't cover every subject one can encounter in life. So , it is logical to sugest that there are people who's got the same problems.
    Don't you think that it will be a much better use of Your time here and will help many others?
    Why don't you share your eLIB. BTW I personally don't feel that this site is about every subject one can encounter in life. This is supposed to be a computer security/related subjects site. Your 15 books that cover major aspects of computing ( regardless of subject, I feel are are insignificant in the overall scheme of things.) Please let us know when your computer library gets near 500
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

how i wish writing a tut was so easy ....................
    LOL

All I see so far, are the people that are so proud of their knowlege, that they have got nothing to sugest, except offering their condonances .

Guys I can do it myself, anyone can do it, it's not hard, much easier then offering anythig useful.
    Don\'t post if you\'ve got nothing constructive to say. Flooding is annoying

Originally posted here by jm459
    Why don't you share your eLIB. BTW I personally don't feel that this site is about every subject one can encounter in life. This is supposed to be a computer security/related subjects site. Your 15 books that cover major aspects of computing ( regardless of subject, I feel are are insignificant in the overall scheme of things.) Please let us know when your computer library gets near 500
    The books I've got are mostly in russian. But, if you'll give me a place to put the books up, I've got some in English to share .

My ontable books cover: Java Programing, Networking, Webdesign, Databases Design, Windows and Linux OSs, Computer Security. Im planing on purchasing some books on ASP.NET after new years.
    Don\'t post if you\'ve got nothing constructive to say. Flooding is annoying